Claim your online subscription to Journal of Pediatric Nursing:
The Journal of Pediatric Nursing provides original, peer-reviewed research that is based on the philosophy that pediatric nursing incorporates a family-centered approach. It serves as a forum for the dissemination of current information in the field of pediatric nursing. Each issue will appeal to the staff nurse as well as management and will provide the reader with a lasting reference source. Divergent points of view are presented to provide a comprehensive discussion of subjects needed by pediatric nursing professionals.
• Perform a quick, one-time registration for Elsevier online journals:
– Below First-time Visitor?, click Activate Online Access
– Go to the New User box and enter your last name and e-mail address
– Click Complete Registration
– At the Registration page, select a user name and password and fill in the remaining required details and click Register to Continue.
• At the next screen confirming registration, click Continue.
– Claim your online access to Journal of Pediatric Nursing:
– In the box, “My society membership includes this journal”, select Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society
– From the Society Name pull-down menu, type in your Membership Number and Last Name.
(You will find your Membership Number on the mailing label of your print journal or any document that includes this. The number and name must be entered exactly as they appear on the label.)
– Click Claim Access
Complete site navigation and features are available in the help link at the bottom tool bar of any page.
As with any busy online environment, someone may have selected the user name you wanted. The system will prompt you until you have selected an available user name.
Live Support is available 7:30 AM to 6 PM EST, Monday through Friday. Call 1-800-654-2452 (USA and Canada) or 407-345-4299 (outside USA);